Inspire Nation | Daily Inspiration - Motivation - Meditation | Law of Attraction | Health | Career | Spirituality | Self-Help
MINDFULNESS LESSONS FROM GOOGLE & A ZEN MONASTERY KITCHEN! Marc Lesser | Health | Inspiration | Self-Help | Inspire
Manage episode 228535483 series 98928
I’ve had a lot of Zen guests on the show, but Marc Lesser is my all-time favorite. I love his life story, his journey, and how he’s brought heart to the workplace, and achievement to the heart.
If you’re looking to balance love and life, or spirituality and achievement…of course, there really is no separation, then this beautiful interview is for you.
I want to have Marc back on the show, because I love his explanations, his wisdom, and his guidance. I hope you enjoy as much as I did!!!
If you’ve ever wanted to be more a more present, compassionate individual or leader, then do we have the Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Marc Lesser, CEO and co-founder of the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, and the author of a very ZEN take on Mindful Leadership, Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader,
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about lessons from google, and a zen monastery kitchen.
Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- How did Marc start his path toward becoming a Zen priest?
- How did Abraham Maslow’s book “toward a Psychology of Being” influence him?
- How’d he end up working at a San Francisco Zen Center?
- What is Tasajara (first Zen Monastery in the Western World) and how did he become the head chef and then the director?
- How did Mindfulness become a part of all aspects of their work?
- Who is Chade Meng Tan of Google and how did they work together to bring mindfulness practices to Google?
- What does it mean to be between two worlds?
- What are seven practices to bring mindfulness to your work or bring spirituality to achievement and all that you do?
- What does it really mean to love the work?
- What does it mean to do the work?
- Why don’t we want to paint ourselves as an expert (and to have an open heart)
- What’s the importance of connecting with our pain?
- Why is it so important to connect with the pain of others?
- What’s the importance of depending on others?
- What does it really mean to keep things simpler and why is this so important?
- What does it mean we have only one career?
- What is the 84th problem?
- To find out more visit: www.marclesser.net
Marc Lesser on Bridging the Gap Between Mindfulness, Leadership & Achievement - Bringing Heart to Your Work!!! Law of Attraction | Business | Entrepreneur | Motivation | Spiritual | Spirituality | Inspirational | Motivational | Self-Improvement
For More Information Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1218 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 66 mins duration .