Manage episode 232615802 series 98928
If you’ve ever found alarms going off in your life, and wondered how to bring in greater peace and calm, then do we have the spiraling upwards, finding greater peace, show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding peace amongst the alarms, and finding your centered place, even when smoke and bears are all around.
That plus we’ll talk about a 5 flights in 7 days, Life in the unknown, Spiritual practice spiraling, Overloaded, a return of the hummers, epigenetic tenacity, mother and laws and pneumonia, bears and honey, smoke and fire and what in the world, Colorado Tick Fever, has to do with anything!
Finding Peace During an Ego Spanking Self-Improvement and Self-Help Topics Include:
- What is an ego spanking?
- What is Colorado Tick Fever???
- What is happening with Michael’s mouse-rescue program?
- What’s the fire that happened beneath Michael and Jessica’s house?
- What do we do when we’re faced with bears?
- What does it mean to truly let go?
- What is energy savings mode?
- What we can learn from Jessica’s mom, Pneumonia, and an epic hike
- What’s the importance of finding the beauty in everything?
- What it means to anchor in the moment – to help you let go of anxiety
- What’s the value of laughing (and the chemical response)?
- What it means to be ginger and tender?
- How to eliminate suffering?
- How to move past our frustration?
- What do we do when we’re in the dark night of the soul.
- What do we do during a transition period?
- How to get out of the dark night of the soul???
- To find out more visit FireItUpWithCj.com
To Find More Similar Shows Visit: www.InspireNationShow.com
1257 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 67 mins duration .