Manage episode 348263114 series 173083
Knowing what we want and what is good for us in a relationship is not always easy. In today's episode we break down many relationship myths and work to get to the bottom of what you should be looking for both when seeking a partner or if you're currently in a relationship. Buckle up, there's a ton of great insight in today's show!
In this episode with Jillian Turecki, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Examining our history and learning what it is we should be looking for in a relationship
- What to think about if you're constantly entering relationships that are not good for you
- The importance of asking for what you want in relationships
- Unpacking the myth that a relationship will save you
- How to think about commitment during early stages of dating
- And much more!
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices