Manage episode 265131214 series 2715087
Last week we had an in-depth conversation with Dr. Aaron Wenzel on the subject of Cholesterol.
This week, Zane continues the conversation by giving you the action steps and tips you may have never heard to take your overall health to the next level by bringing your Cholesterol numbers down.
- Consumption of Fructose and High Fructose Corn Syrup Increase Postprandial Triglycerides, LDL-cholesterol, and apolipoprotein-B in Young Men and Women
- Effect of a High Saturated Fat and No-Starch Diet on Serum Lipid Subfractions in Patients With Documented Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
- Graphs showing the effects of Fructose, Glucose and HFCS on serum triglycerides.
- What You Don't Know About Cholesterol with Dr. Aaron Wenzel
Quick Episode Summary:
- Recap of last weeks episode
- What we are going to cover today
- Knowing your numbers
- How sweeteners affect your triglycerides
- How the Keto diet affects your heart
- How many times a week you should be drinking
- How intermittent fasting lowers cholesterol
- Don't fear the fats
- Connect with Zane