Manage episode 226187518 series 2286218
In this week's Hump Day Q'n'A I discuss why attachment to a certain training frequency, exercises or training split may be hurting your progress.
In the episode I discuss:
- Why people become attached to a specific training frequency
- Why training frequency manipulation is so often forgotten as a training variable
- How decreasing or maybe increasing your training days could be the best solution for your results based on where you are at right now.
- Why exercise attachment or a belief in superior exercises could be holding your progress back and what checklist you can use to select exercises for yourself.
- How manipulating training splits may help you find the best one for you right now and how to know which split is most suitable for you.
- The importance of experimenting with different approaches and why tracking your workout data is a must to find what truly works for you.
140 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 41 mins duration .