Manage episode 120253507 series 56516
In this new episode, Dr. George and John had the pleasure of talking with probably one of the most knowledgeable and proficient experts in prenatal care, Dr. Roy Dittman.
Dr. Dittman is a doctor of oriental medicine and a master herbalist who specializes in evolving an integrative organic approach to effecting the most powerful period of human development—the perinatal period. He offers a revolutionary new approach for women (and men) to create extraordinary children.
Author of The Brighton Baby, a 1000+ page volume which is an amazing resource for anyone who is considering parenthood, Dr. Dittman shared with us his thoughts on the most potent time for women to prepare for a child… before they become pregnant!
- How long before conception should a woman prepare her body for pregnancy?
- What does she need to be aware of?
- What external influences should you know about that can affect the fetus before it is born?
- What is the role of the man and how important is it for him to also prepare his body for conception?
- How do you know if you have internal infections that could affect the pregnancy?
- What other beneficial side-effects does detoxing to prepare for pregnancy offer?
- How do you know what herbs are safe during pregnancy?
Listen to the podcast now to find out!
Visit www.JingHerbs.com now!
Find out how your Three Treasures are doing at www.JingHerbsTest.com
Ask us something at questions@JingHerbs.com!