Manage episode 236727405 series 2469288
Did you know that the tomato is not native to Italy? On this episode, Ashdin talks about the pomodoro technique, how to use your full focus & attention and, how to restrict both internal and external distractions using these six simple techniques:
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the pomodoro timer to 25 minutes.
- Work on the task.
- When the timer rings, stop working and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then restart the timer.
- After four pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero.
You can follow Ashdin Doctor on Instagram @ashdindoc
You can check out our website at http://www.ivmpodcasts.com/
110 episodes available. A new episode about every 2 days averaging 8 mins duration .