Manage episode 237060621 series 2286218
This week my guest is Matthew Ibrahim; the Co-Owner, Director of Strength & Conditioning and Internship Coordinator at TD Athletes Edge in Salem, MA. Matthew has been an invited guest speaker nationally in over 10 U.S. states, which was highlighted by his presentations at Google Headquarters, Stanford University, Equinox and Lululemon, in addition to guest speaking internationally in Milan, Italy.
In the Podcast we discuss:
- Why every Human is an Athlete and every Athlete is a Human and how Matthew coaches his clients to success from the first consultation to training/competition success focusing on this.
- How giving certain words power can impact us negatively.
- Why Matthew takes a slow cook approach with his clients and the benefits of milking an exercises variation for everything you can.
- The importance of Anti-Fragility when training, working around injuries and making progress in all areas of life.
- The importance of paying it forward, how Matthew does so and what other coaches can do to leave the industry better than they found it.
Matthew shared so much knowledge and insight into what he does with his clients to put them in the best situation to be successful. This one is not to be missed.
To connect with Matthew:
Matthew Ibrahim Website: https://www.matthew-ibrahim.com/
TD Athletes Edge Website: http://www.tdathletesedge.com/
150 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 41 mins duration .