Manage episode 225225146 series 1382133
- When should you see a physiotherapist, and why should you choose them over a medical doctor?
- What injury prevention methods should you apply?
- If you do get injured, how should you rehab that injury?
- The importance of acting quickly when a niggle or injury strikes - you can save yourself months of training time and a lot of money
- That Triathlon Show website
- Training Plans
- Interval Training - Science and Application part 3 with prof. Paul Laursen | EP#163
- Injury prevention and recovery methods for triathletes with Nate Koch | EP#114
- Running Rewired - book by Jay Dicharry
230 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 46 mins duration .