Manage episode 268790519 series 57289
With all that is going in the world right now, it’s imperative to play close attention to the subject of suicide — a serious public health problem that can have lasting harmful effects on friends, families and communities. Did you know that for every person who takes their own life there are 20 people who attempted suicide (and survived)? Today, Chalene shares some of the warning signs and how we can all help reduce the suicide rate in this country.
Thank you to our sponsor Talkspace.com!! Use the code CHALENE and get $100 off
Links from today’s episode:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Available 24 hours. 1-800-273-8255
- After a Suicide Attempt Booklet
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Website
- Know the Warning Signs
- Suicide Help Guide
- Be There to Help Prevent Suicide
- If you Stick Around By John Plavlovitz
- Check out all the Discounts and some of Chalene’s favorite things at Chalene.com/Deals
- Leave Chalene a message at (619) 500-4819
- Leave Chalene a Voicemail review or question HERE
- Join our awesome PodSquad on Facebook here!
- Go to Chalene.com/MyThing and see what your passion or hidden talents are!!
Stop dieting & start living: PhaseItUp.com
Get the 131 Book!!!
Here’s The System I Use Every Day to be More Organized & Crazy Productive: www.pushjournal.com
Sign Up For MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER and you'll get FREE tips on how to live a ridiculously amazing fun-filled life!
Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
Get episode show notes here: www.chalenejohnson.com/podcast
Connect with me on your fav social platform:
- SnapChat: ChaleneOfficial
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/Chalene
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/ChaleneJohnson
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/ChaleneJohnson
- TikTok: @chaleneOfficial
Hey! Send me a tweet & tell me what you think about the show! (Use the Hashtag) #TheChaleneShow so I know you’re a homie!