Manage episode 252504889 series 1659696
Fleet Maull is an author, consultant, trainer, meditation teacher and executive coach who facilitates deep transformation for individuals and organizations through his philosophy and program of Radical Responsibility. Fleet is a senior mindfulness meditation teacher in 2 highly respected traditions and is also a Roshi, or Zen Master, and dharma successor of Roshi Bernie Glassman of The Zen Peacemakers Community. In this episode, Eric and Fleet discuss his book, Radical Responsibility: How to Move Beyond Blame, Fearlessly Live Your Highest Purpose and Become An Unstoppable Force For Good.
But wait – there’s more! The episode is not quite over!! We continue the conversation and you can access this exclusive content right in your podcast player feed. Head over to our Patreon page and pledge to donate just $10 a month. It’s that simple and we’ll give you good stuff as a thank you!
In This Interview, Fleet Maull and I Discuss Radical Responsibility and…
- His book, Radical Responsibility: How to Move Beyond Blame, Fearlessly Live Your Highest Purpose and Become An Unstoppable Force For Good
- Our decision about whether or not to let fear set in
- Fear and Survival Based Reaction
- Getting into your body to become more grounded, heart-centered and responsive
- Fear is an intelligent, natural human emotion
- How to become more resilient
- Strategies and approaches that people can use to be less afraid
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic responses within us
- Breath awareness in addition to breathing techniques
- Neurosomatic mindfulness
- Default Mode Network and the Task-Positive Network in the brain
- How blame gives away our power
- Letting go of the agenda of trying to control the people in your life
- The difference between blame, fault, and ownership
- Moving from victim to survivor and how we can choose the attitude we bring to any situation
- Mindful self-compassion
Fleet Maull Links:
Peloton: Wondering if a Peloton bike is right for you? You can get a free 30 day home trial and find out. If you’re looking for a new way to get your cardio in, the Peloton bike is a great solution. Eric decided to buy one after his 30-day free trial. Visit onepeloton.com and enter Promo code “WOLF” to get $100 off of accessories with the purchase of a bike, and a free 30 day home trial.
SimpliSafe: Get comprehensive protection for your entire home with security cameras, alarms, sensors as well as fire, water, and carbon monoxide alerts. Visit simplisafe.com/wolf Free shipping and a 60-day risk-free trial.
Bombas: “The most comfortable socks on the planet” – Eric Zimmer www.bombas.com/wolf offer code wolf save 20%