Manage episode 203640175 series 1473741
Today Michelle and Anne chat with Sophie Van Tiggelen of A Squirrel in the Kitchen, a beloved AIP/paleo blog with possibly the greatest name ever. They discuss how Sophie used the autoimmune protocol to heal her Hashimoto’s, her tips for making AIP easier and more budget-friendly, and her forthcoming cookbook, The Autoimmune Protocol Made Simple.
- :48 - Introduction
- 3:30 - What Sophie is loving
- 5:30 - Sophie’s healing story
- 10:12 - Positive social connection
- 12:48 - What is the autoimmune protocol?
- 15:49 - How Sophie started her blog
- 17:37 - Challenges on AIP
- 20:50 - Paleo-friendly places in Boulder
- 23:18 - Sophie’s new cookbook
- 25:50 - How to make AIP easier
- 29:17 - Farm-raised vs. wild-caught fish
- 31:33 - Budget-friendly AIP
- 35:20 - Finding a farmer
- 37:00 - Recipes in AIP Made Simple and more about the book
- 49:00 - Sophie’s meal of the week
Links we mentioned in the podcast:
67 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 54 mins duration .