Manage episode 226265379 series 1357938
As we hit our late 30s, it’s not unusual to are faced with new hormonal symptoms like hot flashes and mood changes. Cathy Margolin, L.Ac., explains how changes in diet and lifestyle can help you, “Rock Your Menopause.”
On today’s episode we talk about…
- what’s going on with your hormones & what you are doing to cause it
- why plant-based hormone replacement is more beneficial than animal-based
- what the best hormone friendly foods are for dealing with symptoms of peri-menopause & menopause
- surprising and easy lifestyle changes you can make to ease symptoms
- the role water, and the source of water has in your estrogen levels
- how to honor your Yin as you transition to a new season in life
Cathy Margolin is a Licensed Acupuncturist & Herbalist and Nationally Certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine. Cathy has more than 30 years of experience in complimentary and alternative medicine. She is the founder of Pacific Herbs and the author of “Stop Your Bitching; A Step by Step Guide to Balance Hormones & End PMS & Menstrual Cramps …naturally.”
Cathy’s passion for health and herbal medicine has led her to develop the “Rock Your Menopause 21 Day Challenge*” A series of short videos that help achieve hormonal balance, in a natural way.
- Pacific Herbs website - https://www.pacherbs.com/
- Purchase Cathy’s book, “Stop Your Bitching; A Step by Step Guide to Balance Hormones & End PMS & Menstrual Cramps …naturally” - https://www.pacherbs.com/shop/
- Study linking RANKL to breast cancer - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20881962
This is an affiliate link. We may receive a commission for purchases made through this link
152 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 38 mins duration .