Manage episode 220161593 series 1041502
In this episode of the Escape Diet Prison Podcast, I am joined by Claire Bristow. Claire is an accredited nutritionist, PhD student and passionate mental health advocate.
Claire is also the founder of Her Society, a community for her, by her. This community started from Claire’s own struggles in the transition from a young girl into a woman in this often confusing and complex world.
The mission at Her Society is to encourage women to share their stories, flaunt their insecurities and learn to love not only one another but most importantly themselves for more than just what is on the outside.
We talk about:
- Claire’s struggle with perfectionism, anorexia and depression
- How she found her way out and back to living her life
- The question if just being thin is enough for having lived a fulfilling life
- The importance of a positive and like-minded community for healing and finding your joy
- Finding a purpose beyond your physical self
- Claire discusses everything she’s gained since being in recovery
- She talks about her thoughts on being fully recovered from an eating disorder and why she chose to pursue her PhD and what she hopes to achieve with Her Society.
- The ways that teenagers can save themselves from the negative sides of social media
- and so much more!
You can follow Her Society on Instagram.
Love and light,
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with others in your life who MUST listen to it right now.
Thanks for Subscribing to Escape Diet Prison:
Note: This podcasts is now also available on Stitcher!
P.S. The Escape Diet Prison Tribe is BACK!
To remind you, here’s just a bit of what you get if you join the Tribe (on top of the monthly themes!)
Worksheets, videos and trainings on the following themes:
Princess or Queen? And how these archetypes relate to body image and food
Overeating, Dieting and Binging – The core healing strategies to get out of diet prison
Unbelieving and finding your core
The best practices to build resilience around media messages and our diet culture
Self-Compassion trumps Self-Esteem: Practices to give yourself kindness and care
Feminine & Masculine Energies and how to use them to your advantage
My personal self-care strategies and exactly what I do to stay confident and in love with my body without falling back into the dieting trap
A brand sparking new Journaling 101 eBook!
Meditations and other audio messages.
Weekly EFT Videos and scripts.
Weekly Q&As and so much more!
What are you waiting for? Join the TRIBE now!
The post Breaking Through Stereotypes with Claire Bristow of Her Society appeared first on Anne-Sophie Reinhardt.
159 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 35 mins duration .