Manage episode 223134115 series 60566
What separates the good from the great? Whether we’re talking about sports or entrepreneurship, it’s undeniable that there are incredible traits that all successful people have in common.
Tim Grover has helped elite athletes and entrepreneurs take their skills to the next level by fine-tuning their mindset and building mental toughness. His wisdom and insights are applicable to your journey regardless of your goals.
On today’s show, he’s sharing the guiding principles from his book, Relentless. You’ll learn about the three different distinctions of individuals, and the mindset that determines their success. We’re discussing the importance of listening to your instincts, how to create results, and how you can apply these principles to every area of your life.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The importance of eliminating distractionsin the gym.
- How the mind gets trained to follow instructions.
- The benefits of having a results-oriented mindset.
- How listening and observing can help you become empowered.
- What it means to be relentless.
- The three categories of people that Tim describes in his book.
- What it means to be a cleaner (and how it correlates with success!)
- The lessons that Tim learned from watching Michael Jordan play basketball.
- Why there are no secrets to success.
- The difference between dealing with pressure and handling pressure.
- Why delaying happiness is so dangerous.
- How listening to your instincts can make you more successful.
- The importance of having the audacity to listen.
- Why being selfish can actually help you serve others.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Foursigmatic.com/model ? Get 15% off your daily health elixirs and coffee!
- Thrivemarket.com/modelhealth? 25% off your entire 1st order + free shipping!
- Relentless by Tim Grover
- Connect with Tim Website/ Instagram/ Facebook
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!
361 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 70 mins duration .