Manage episode 246566336 series 100122
Are you ready for one of the most epic episodes we've ever had on The Keto Diet Podcast? Autumn Smith has prepared an epic episode today focused on mental health and nearly all aspects that influence it when it comes to your physical health. If you love this episode and want more on inflammation, check out episode 200.RESOURCES
- FREE 21-page guide for balancing hormones for keto women
- Listen to previous episodes
- Keto question? Need help? Send me a message
- Studies: Increased risk of suicide for those on antidepressants, and this Gluten case study, the affects onmood because of dairy, Vitamin C what it is.
- Books: A Mind of Your Own by Dr. Brogan, and Wired to Eat by Robb Wolf
- Other programs and guidance: The Tracy Anderson Method, Dr. Georgia Ede on Keto & Depression, Vitamin B12 testing guidelines from Dr. Brogan, How to track your micros, Holistic Psychologist, and clean meats with paleovalley use code KETO20 for 20% off